Christian Brothers High School Class of 2021
Carter has been with the club since its inception. He is our “mad scientist” and always thinking outside the box. He is always looking to find another angle, loophole, or strategy. Carter displays a strong affinity in software engineering and taught himself C++. Carter’s programming proficiency allowed the club to advance to an all-digital control platform from analog. He is well versed in Windows and Linux operating systems, with years of experience in securing both home systems, and servers. The more challenging a problem gets, the more his determination increases. During his down time, Carter focuses his resources on obtaining the prestigious Eagle Scout achievement, running cross country, and learning ethical hacking. Carter reached the Eagle Scout designation in 11/2019.
- 2020 – Visited senior assisted living facilities to promote cyber security with seniors in the Sacramento, CA
- 2019 – Teamed up with Intel to host a cyber security camp for local youths at Intel Folsom Campus, CA.
- 2019 – Designed and 3D printed safety shrouds to prevent propellers on underwater ROVS from cutting into fingers for the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute open house in Monterey , CA
- 2018 to 2019 – Worked on a smartphone app to promote medication safety among stroke patients for Kaiser South Sacramento, CA
- 2018 – Organized and led a project to upgrade the office of a community church in Sacramento, CA
- 2019 – First Place in Robotics team competition at the NorCal regional at Cal Maritime, Vallejo, CA
- 2019 – Obtained Eagle Scout rank through Troop 380 in Sacramento, CA
- 2018 – Third Place in Robotics team competition at the NorCal regional at Watsonville HS, Watsonville, CA
- 2017 & 2016 – National Semifinalist for CyberPatriot cyber security competition, USA
Emergency Remote Patient Monitor
With the robotics tournaments canceled, the boys have lots of unused electronic parts. They...
DIY Face Shield
The Sierra Valley Medical Society put out an urgent request for the community to provide masks for...
MATE ROV Robotics Competitions -
1st place Navigator Class (2019)
3rd place Navigator Class (2017, 2018)
2nd place Scout Class (2018)
CyberPatriot Cyber-Security Competition -
National Semifinalist (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) with invitation to compete in CA Mayor's cup (2018, 2019)
First Lego League Robotics Tournament -
Overall Tournament Champion (2015, 2017)
Project Award (2016, 2017)
Core Values Award (2015)
Judges Award (2014)
Inspiration Award (2017)
Advancement (2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017)
Science Olympiad, Division A -
1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place overall.
A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Tax ID: 83-4602381
Copyright © 2017,2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022